Thursday 24 July 2014

I didn't have a good lesson today. I can't jump very well...I fell off at a sitting trot. I'm not a huge fan of the horse I ride. I wasn't really a fan with her to start with... I mean, I told myself that I'd give her a chance...but it just doesn't seem to work out. We always clash...She doesn't like me, she likes her other rider better. It's tough... the pony I want to part-board and ride all the time is a pony named Charlie, but he is looking to be leased out soon-- and I'm getting to big for him anyways. I don't know what to do because I don't have any other options. I don't want to leave the barn I ride at now either.
I'm stuck, and I have no idea what to do. I honestly... am so lost... I don't want to quit riding, but honestly I'm not always happy with the horse I ride now...

No comments:

Post a Comment